Sunday, August 14, 2011

AFrame







Went to this darling little restaurant a couple of weeks ago in Culver City called AFrame. Everything was amazing from the chipper staff to the simple and quaint decor to the communal picnic tables. Obvs the food was uber delicious as well such as the seaweed shrimp tempura to the Cracklin Beer Can Chicken, to the...wait for it...pound cake cinnamon churros with malted chocolate milk and vanilla ice cream...mmm mmm mmm. 
Although I am a huge fan of communal tables, I personally think that this restaurant would be better suited to dine at with a few people in a your party. This is Los Angeles after all and you never know what kind of characters you'll get...good or bad. Either way, conversation with strangers is always nice.

Side note: I will never wear my Fisherman's Pullover out to a busy restaurant like this again! Even though I just got it and am super obsessed with it...it does get quite toasty!! 

xo

2 comments: